Professional Certification Programs
- Recognize when you are hijacked by emotions.
- Identify your triggers and underlying beliefs.
- Learn techniques to distance yourself from the situation.
- Practice techniques to avoid and/or de-escalate conflict.
- Learn how to “read the room” more accurately.
- Adjust your communication style as needed.
March 13, 2023, 9:30 am→ 3:30 pm
March 14, 2023, 9:30 am→ 3:30 pm
March 15, 2023, 9:30 am→ 3:30 pm
|Course length||3 days|
|Registration deadline||March 6, 2023|
|Location||MUST University Lac 3|
Vince Verlaan With 25+ years’ experience in North America and internationally, Vince helps “purpose-based organizations” in a wide range of sectors and settings to be more visionary, strategic, collaborative, efficient, and impactful. Specialties including high-risk, high-conflict, and/or high-visibility topics and initiatives. Vince builds organizational and individual capacity for vision-setting, strategy, stakeholder engagement, leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, and digital collaboration, both internally and externally.