Professional Certification Programs
Small Group Facilitation and Collaboration
- Facilitator as servant-leader.
- Values identification, Visioning, and Goal-setting.
- Culture and Collaboration fundamentals.
- Framing and Invitation best practices.
- Formats and “tricks of the trade” for small-group success.
March. 27, 2023 9:30 am→ 3:30 pm
March. 28, 2023 9:30 am→ 3:30 pm
March. 29, 2023 9:30 am→ 3:30 pm
|Course length||3 days|
|Registration deadline||March. 20, 2023|
|Location||MUST University Lac 3|
Vince Verlaan With 25+ years’ experience in North America and internationally, Vince helps “purpose-based organizations” in a wide range of sectors and settings to be more visionary, strategic, collaborative, efficient, and impactful. Specialties including high-risk, high-conflict, and/or high-visibility topics and initiatives. Vince builds organizational and individual capacity for vision-setting, strategy, stakeholder engagement, leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, and digital collaboration, both internally and externally.