Youth learning centre
MUST University offers a unique program in the region in collaboration with the internationally recognized US-based organization “Toastmasters International”. This program is designed for youth ages 15-19 years old and aims at developing confidence, communication, and leadership skills. Participants learn and develop by engaging in proven, well-designed activities that build participants from the ground up by receiving constructive feedback and by continuously adapting and refining their skills in a supportive environment.
starting March 26, 2023
8 weeks – 2 hours per week
Sundays, 12:00 noon – 2:00 PM
Ages 15 – 19 years old
- Prepare and deliver a message to inform or persuade a public audience.
- Speak without preparation (impromptu speaking).
- Motivate and inspire others.
- Give (and receive) constructive feedback to (from) others.
- Plan a meeting and develop a meeting agenda.
- Conduct a group meeting.
- Practice assembly deliberation and decision procedures.
- Develop confidence through self-expression and leadership.
To apply for the program, please fill in all the required fields below, including the personal statement describing your motivation to participate in the program, and then click on the Apply button.
If you have any questions, please send an email with your query to: email@example.com